Clare joined Oxford Brookes School of Education as Senior Lecturer in Education: Primary Computing in 2014 from Plymouth University. She has a background in post 16 education and educational management with a particular interest in supporting teachers to use technology effectively to support learning. This interest led her to work for the Open University on a government funded project to work with schools to support the effective use technology.
- BA Primary Teacher Education
- BA Primary Teacher Education (Work Based)
- PGCE Primary
- Teacher Professional Development
- The role of social media in learning.
- Teaching for creativity particularly in primary computing.
- Pedagoo South West – 14 June 2014 – Creativity: Raising standards, developing employability
- ICT for Education: Torbay – 11 July 2014 - Pragmatic approach to the new primary computing curriculum.
- Book chapters
- Fenwick, C. (Forthcoming) 'Creating with coding: Extending computing skills' in J. Bird & H. Caldwell (eds) Teaching with Tablets: Learning Matters
Requested online articles
- Innovate My School – 31 October 2014 – CSI in the classroom
- Fractus Learning - 29 May 2014 - The Role of Twitter in Evidence Informed Teaching Practice